Share about Family Day and be entered to win!
Family Day celebrates the importance of families and family life to people and their communities. It was originally created to give people time to spend with their families, but it also provides a day off between New Years Day and Good Friday as they are approximately three months apart.
To enter the contest, leave a comment or send us a direct message by sharing the importance of Family Day to you, tag three friends by February 22, 2023 and be entered to win a $100 gift card. Bonus entries for every friend you tag!
Prizes:There is a prize to be won:
One $100 gift card
The winner will be randomly selected and contacted through Instagram direct or Facebook. Please ensure we are able to contact you through a direct message.
To Enter:Step 1
Follow us on Instagram @CoquitlamContinuingEducation, Facebook @CCE43, and on Twitter @SD43ContEd and tag three friends.
- Comment or directly message us
- Each user will receive 1 entry per comment/message
- Additional entries per tag
By entering this contest, you acknowledge that it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, and that you understand and agree to all the terms and conditions of the contest.
The Fine Print:
- By entering the contest, you agree that you have read and are bound by the Contest rules and have complied with them.
- The deadline to enter the contest is February 22, 2023.
- Only residents of Metro Vancouver who are 16 years of age or over are eligible for this contest.
- No purchase necessary.
- One (1) prize will be awarded as part of this contest, which consists of a gift card worth $100
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected by February 22, 2023.
- Prize must be accepted as offered and no substitutions are allowed.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not convertible to cash.
- The chances of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Coquitlam Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- SD43 employees and their immediate families are ineligible to win.
- If a selected entrant is unwilling or unable to comply with the contest rules, that entrant will be disqualified, and another entry will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries.
- All selected entrants waive the right to claim any costs associated with redemption of the prize including, but not limited to, all costs of verification and travel to redeem the prize.
- Entrants bear full liability that may arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem the prize.