Digital Marketing 101 focuses on the theories, concepts, and applications of digital marketing. The goal is to understand how digital media reaches and serves customers. This course is also geared towards developing messages to help shape consumer behavior.
The approach is hands-on learning where there is focus on activities, analysis, review, and discussion of marketing trends and its impact on marketing communication. The course is designed for students to create a real world marketing plan that they can use in their own business or jobs.
1. Basic Principles of Marketing
2. Target Shopper Profile
3. Customer Journey
4. Media – Traditional vs Digital
5. Introduction to Digital Marketing
6. Digital Marketing Strategy
7. Social Media Marketing (focused on Content Strategy and Creation)
8. Email Marketing
9. Marketing Plan